Sunday, October 30, 2005
[[can't wait]]
TO MOVE OUT.
i think it would be awesome! i hope it would be awesome! XD
These few days, i've been eating MacD. UNHEALTHY SHIT. But it's the only place to study ^^.
I tink it was thursday, went to study with eunice and winny [also saw pat g. XD CHICKEN DANCE DO-DA-DAE on the aeroplane XD]. Then friday it was eunice and i at my house~! [fangirling over kahlen] Then Saturday, it was practically 1/4 of 4/2 peeps~! XD Yesterday was super fun. XD
THE CAT IS COMING TO HUMP YOU SARAH! hahaa.. though i totally did not see it. XD BUt the way yi moon said it, IT'S COMING AFTER YOU! RUUUUUUUUUUUN! XD
and it was SUPER comfy sitting on the cushions... with lynne and stuff. XD
Today, it's still at KAP but with shan ling. ^^ Saw wen quan and cindy so i went to talk to cindy after. XD I hope we can go to japan together next year ^^. WORK.WORK.WORK.SAVE.SAVE.
Was totally pissed this morning and last night, andi have to say I LOVE MY FRIENDS. They somehow make my life so much better, i was on the break of killing but just talking about random stuff with shan ling totally cooled me down.. and furthermore with icndy. XD
When i was young, my friends were always my first piority. things did not change. I would rank friends, then family. [family as in you know my parents. -__-]
they should dig their ears damn it. DIG! >_<
Piko cheered for Iori at 7:54 PM