Sunday, October 16, 2005
[[DISGUSTING!]]
Some people's behaviour disgust me. Like they find pleasure in teasing and lying the crap outta someone.
And how titanium their ego can be.
OH well, in the end, that's probably why they have friends, but no true friends.
Gosh, pizza has made me full.. T_T
and after pizza i realised there was cake to be eaten!!! T_T
i also have been waking up late... waaaaaaay late.... T_T
Can't wait for tomorrow!!! Ke yi he hao peng you kan dian ying!! (^o^)/
Kaokao, i'm sorry your bday pressie is belated. T_T
I'll be watching flight plan later.. ^^
Ah.. i wanna go on a vacation.. T_T
I also have decided which double decker shoes i wanna buy. ^^
But i have not found out where that gothloli building thigny is in.. T_T
My handphone also does not vibrate.. X_X So i don't know when someone is calling me.. T_T
Been having "conferencing" with sarah jane and eunice a lot. ^^
I hope kaokao would be happy with her pressie.. i shall atatch a card to it or something.. o.O
TAU HUAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Piko cheered for Iori at 1:58 PM