Monday, October 17, 2005
[[WATARU HAS A SEXY VOICE]]
Gosh, i love his voice so much......................... *o*
If i ever knew him personally, (aka friends) i'll bug him to talk to me nonstop.
I'm 12012 high now. ^^ AGAIN~!!! XD
Which means, hurrah icons of 12012.. ^^ if i can find nice pictures though.. T_T
Enya tomoyuki sama plays teh piano.. (i found this upon concentrated reading of their fansites again!! now i wonder why i cant concentrate in studyin T_T *hasnt been studyin the whole weekend* X_X)
Went out today. Corspe bride.
I officially freak people out. XD
Hahaha. XD
To me it's normal dressing...O_o Sorry i freaked you out rah and eunice. hahaha XD
PURIKURA MAHCINES IN CCK SUCK. TOTALLY.
And woot for jap taiko drums~! Kaokao totally kicked my arse in it though... XD The first round, i lost. And our scores were like low (i think it's becoz we picked a difficult song o_O I'M SORRY I'M A SOTONG. You may demote me from a jellyfish to a sotong now) then i played with eunice for the next round. ^^
The time crisis gun sucked too >_>
But i had fun nonetheless~! ^^
The show made me cry... not exactly, but i almost did.. U_U
12012. Sexy vocals and beautiful songs [teh lyrics = *o*]
I will now discuss about 2mr's plan with niko~
TAU HUAY FOR ALL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH YES!!! Someone stumbled upon my blog while searching for gazetto pix.. I'M SORRY!!!!!! T_T
Piko cheered for Iori at 7:44 PM