Wednesday, October 05, 2005
[[With Pocky, i'll rule the world]]
XD
Gosh, i'm missing japan's pocky.. those nicely decorated chocolate covered biscuit things..... <3 singpaore's pocky suck so bad.. T_T
I don't mind korean "pocky" too.. or rather.. "pepero" <3
elder bro= sick
thus i had to take him to the doctor incase he faints on the way.. =S
So i had to cancel study meet with shan shan.. T_T sorwie~
and nag at yougner bro to study...
i feel old.
U_U
Ouran high school host club T_______T
Shall buy vol 2 on saturday <3
and also post penpal letter.. X_X
and get kaokao's pressies... <3
tried to.. but failed in mugging today... X_X
email~! woot. I'm glad i have friends to cheer me up... even htough they might not know me liek face to face in real life.. but hurrah. ^^ One day, i shal ltravel to their coutnries.. or ratehr to japan, and go to jrock lives with them~! i think it would be a fun experience.. to go to a jrock live with friends.. ^^
I think i should change my friendster profile again.. o.O
And found translations to LLV's songs.. she has beautiful lyrics... <3 Like most jrock artiste's their songs have a deep meaning, or a beautiful story in song.
I think overall ROCK is good. ^^
Piko cheered for Iori at 9:29 PM