Monday, November 21, 2005
[[aren't i posting a lot? ^_^0!]]
Sorry.. m(__)m
Ah.. last night.. i dreamt of uruha.. o_O I dreamt that i was telling him about one of the songs he composed? or something thrugh someone... it was something bad about the song o_O. Then i received a call form uruha.. o_O And somehow though, he's japanese, i could understand what he was saying or something O_o he was explaining to me why some melody was like this and that and i heard "urubon" somewhere in the dream o_O very hazzy dream.... Then i was all high that i got his number in my handphone.. O_o
Ok... way weird dream... o_O
Uruha' sexy thighs! Why does that man like his hands and fingers o_O your thighs uru chan~! T-H-I-G-H-S.
in other news, haha.. my bag has loads of space.. ok, more space then before. You should just roll your t-shirts, not everything. *pats cousin's head* ^o^ I still lub you~!!!
I'm sorry for posting so much X_X ^_^0! I'll probably post about the star campus results.. coz shan is goin to sms me later ^o^
AH YES 2MR SAIGO NO PAPER DESU~!. ^o^
Piko cheered for Iori at 11:44 AM