Friday, November 25, 2005
[[before i leave]]
Thanks to:
Pat Yee>>> Thank you for ur sms dear... =) It was really swete and thoughtful of you
Shan Ling>>> thank you for spending days with me ^_^ I'll miss you lots!
Jac Jie and aunti ah lai>>> I'LL CALL YOU (jie) AT 4AM!! haha kidding. .take care dear (jie)~ Thank you dearest aunt.. i love you~!!!!
Ryan>>> take care and have a safe journey~!
Winny>>> haha so cute lah you WOA. XD
Yip Teng, Stella, Ah Hao gor and his gf>>> Thank you so much for yoru well wishes~!
To everyone esle who had wished me, but it' past this time i've updated, I'm sorry T_T but i really wanan say, thank you~! I really appreciate it~ <3
Gonna miss coming online.. gonna miss my chatting buddy.. you know who you are.. XD hahaa...
yes.. excited? YEAH.
more enthu~!!! more enthu!!
YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!
OK. maybe i shld nap for a hour or smth, before i go completely bonkers o_O
Piko cheered for Iori at 12:26 AM