Tuesday, November 01, 2005
[[OMG OUCH.]]
I shall NOT pierce my lips.. T_T
I TOTALLY HAVE TO WASH MY BRAIN WITH SOAP.
I hate seeing so much blood splurt out of my own body.. o.O I'm not sure if blood does come out. but if i see my own blood, i'll probably faint.. T_T
[WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT HEART! or if you're eating perhaps.. at the bottom.. it looks like a surgery.. o.O =S]
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/05-lips/scalp001.html^ but it looks like it's for the chin? o.O Some people said it did not hurt, but care is very important.
http://www.safepiercing.org/oralAftercare.htmlas some people know, i'm terribably reckless/careless. It's a miracle i've been takin care of my contacts and not gone blind.. T______T
OUCH. I WANNA THROW UP. T_T I so cannot be a vampire. ever. ~blood gives me a metallic taste. =S it tastes like a spoon. T_T ~ Actually it's ok, but if it's my blood ozzing out, not it's not.. T_T
But being looney, and dying for a lip piercing, maybe i'll pierce in the end.. =S liek the time i pierced the top of my ear.. (Which freaking closed and got infected because of my STUPID reckless-ness.. i' mworried of lip infection T_T NOOOOOO)
DOES ANYONE IN SINGAPORE I KNOW OF WHO WANTS TO PIERCE?!! T_T or has a lip piercing already? T_T
I doubt poly would allow either. I feel quesy now.. T_T
========Change of topic!=========
Went out to eat at sushi tei yesterday.. ^^ bought arena 37 and Neo atummn issue. GOSH I WONDER WHY I BOUGHT AREANA 37 FOR. T_T
i'm now officially broke.. T_T
And scared shit for o levels. T_T
Argh cant get rid of quesy feeling.. T________________T
But i'll get my ears pierce once more .. or many times more XD any recommendations on where to pierce? not heeren... >_> the last time i pierced they were so.. >_>. T_T
oh yes, i'm at home slacking because i did not venture out to kap today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY COUSIN ALVIN AND HAPPY DEEPAVALI~! OH AND HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN! ^^ I hope i'm able to go/host a halloween party one day..^o^
oh.. i'm thinking of cosplaying... sasuke? o.O XD kept wondering all day, how my hair would like on normal days (a.k.a no more gravity defying chicken hair XD.. which means i'll have long bangs and short hair behind.. looks kinda hideous if i do not style it like sauske's chicken hair.. hmm.. ). Probably not any j-rockers though.. o.O we'll see.. ^^
Piko cheered for Iori at 5:36 PM