Sunday, November 20, 2005
[[Packing blues]]
>_<
Why must i have to go to such a cold country for so long.. with limited baggage space. (seriously, it's WAAAAY less than the time i went to korea, coz my mum doesnt allow us to check in our baggage.. X_X )
At first, when i packed, it was less then what everyone packed. o_O So i quickly got my cousin to doublecheck it. Then she told me the way i packed was wrong. O_o So she helped me repack it.. And we added a few more clothes.. and then IT EXPLODED TO A BIGGER BAGGAGE. O_o
so erm, i'm going to repack everything tomorrow.. T_T
and also, she told me i my clothes are thin, so it's not very efficient. OMG. I'M SERIOUSLY FREEZING TOO DEATH X_x
in other news, I HAVE NO SHADES YET T_T if i buy shades, i would have zero cash for areana37 or cash to go out with stella. X_X but i couldn't resist buying neo winter issue, fool's mate and arena37 special T_T
oh yes, it seems like i cant buy boots after all from double decker, unless someone wants to purchase another pair with me T_T because my mum got me a new phone, (She forgot to add in the tiny detail that it was my birthday present? WTF. my phone bloody broke. >_>) but nevermind then.
I'm still bummed i have to come back on my freaking birthday. I seriosuly will not celebrate my birthday with my family. yes, my 16th birthday will be memorable indeed.... becoz i would not have celebrated it. ^_^v
Caught harry potter and the goblet of fire for the second time today. in the morning. X_X
Oh yes, zara has this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay nice looking vest... <3 and top... so kodona-ish? or ega.. whichever... both 73 each X_X and a bloody expensive yet nice coat.. <3
i need water proof shoes.. T_T but oh well.
nariko ice cube for sale ^o^
Do i sound emo-ish? omg, i hope not.. T_T If i sound like elmo... then erm.. this is the song... elmo song.. XD
i shall cheer myself up with....
erm...
well...
hmmmmm...
O_o
o_O
Oh yes~!!! shan ling, conan and edwin are having their audition at bishan juntion 8 tomorrow. ^_^ I can't go there, becoz i have to study, and repack. X_x and it's slightly far away.... but best of luck to them ^_^
It saddens me that my closet friends wouldn't be able to spend christmas with me this year.. or in future.. T_T
Xiao han is in Shanghai...
Shan Ling would be going to USA ...
My cousin is leaving on the 23rd of december this year, NO CHRISTMAS WITH HER..T_T
And the other people who are leaving.
To me, i'm super sad that Shan Ling is leaving for US, because I wouldn't be able to see her anymore.. T_T and USA IS SO FAR AND BLOODY EXPENSIVE. T_T dear gosh, T_T I'll be crying my eyes out.. T_T i shall remember not to wear contacts on that day T_T i hope i can at least see her off.. T_T she's like an elder sister to me, she's always there for me, to hear me grumble and stuff. And with her, i can be totally carefree... I can whine and groan.. and well, i don't how to to describe it, but being with her... it's different from being around other people. Do i make freaking sense? T_T i guess not... but it's really a wonderful feeling. .to be able to tell her things i never told anyone before... if i cry, she will be there. I can tell her my most embarrasing events that happen to me, and she would just laugh but she wouldn't tease me all the time and just smile and tell me about hers. She would always say "you look great!" and mean it.
She would ask me for advice and opinions on how to dress and her music, liek i would ask her "how about this? *points to a top or smth*"She will share stuff with me, laugh with me.... sms me "good luck" when i have a paper the next day. Say "hi" to me when i didn't realise she's in school.. T_T and she will alwyas remember my birthday.... with her, i think i can truely let go. sou, sou no kanji desu. Ah, It's that type of feeling.
I hope i'll be able to smile and tell her, "all the best, i want to see you topping the charts and on cd covers in a few years." when i send her off. Part of me wants to hide her passport.. T_T that's the selfish side of me who doesn't want her to leave... XD (don't worry shan shan, i'm not that selfish) the other part, is worried for her..and the other part is happy that she got in, since she really wanted to go to US to study. ^_^ Sou, i want to be smile and tell her "See you soon." not "good bye" in tears.
I will totally save to go see her in USA. Gosh, i will miss her so much... T_T it is definately worse than parting with my classmates, becasue with my classmates, i can see them with a call, but shan shan is so far away... like 20+ hrs flight away T_T
ok, i'm tearing already X_x sorry sorry
============
Different topic.. well kinda related...
i always thought wee would be friends forever. the 3 muskerters? (sp? cant be bothered with the spelling now), charlie's angels? 3 blind mice? XD i'm sorry.. *cough*
That we would go to the prom otgteher. ^_^ in a... london cab was it?
I'm not blaming anyone... maybe... it's my fault. That i didn't try as hard to patch things up... that i was caught up by other things, that i didn't put in my 150% to help things get better. Maybe i was afraid it would guess worse. does that make me a bad friend? I' msorry i didn;'t give a damn about my exams in sec 2, that i got into a different class, that we were in a snese, separated.
If you have any problems with me, please tell me, anyone. If i feel that it's erm.. logical? o.O or erm.. i'm really that bad, then i'll try my best to change.
All three of us will go on our separate ways... yet, i alwyas thought it would be a happy moment, wishing each other "all the best! i'm coming on the ___ okaes?!" When we talked about visiting each other in differnet countries, where we could sit down at a cafe, and drink coffee, or tea if you like.
I don't want to make anyone feel bad, but myself. because i wasn't doing my best at that time. I'm sorry. I love both of you dearly, because you guys were the greatest, your care and concern for me was overwhelming, i really apreciate it. ^_^
I hope that some day, 3 of us will sit down, and have coffee (ok, or tea.. XD) together, liked we talked about before.
But, no matter what,m please keep contact with me~! I will still want to visit both of you, wherever you are... like we said once.
and i know this will freak one of you out.. haha.. you know who... tweety XD
I WILL FOLLOW YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!!!
Hahha yes, i can imagine the msn emoticon you would type to me. ^_^
Sou neh, all the best to both of you. ^_^ I hope we'll still keep contact, wherever we are. ^_^
============
ah... ok positive thoughts shall fill my mind.. erm.. *goes change music to a different genre of music*
Sorry for the ranting~! m(__)m
Piko cheered for Iori at 8:07 PM