Monday, November 14, 2005
[[Pix- because I can]]
Before that.. HURRAH! The quiz thingy is spreading.. XD
And i can finally see Izumi's blog.. XD
Thank you to the people who have embraced my lame-ness and did the quiz~! XD
Also congrats to curocarze for getting the D album and thank you for showing me wataru's "grrr" kyo look.. XD I'll up something for you soon ^_^
Oh and if you didn't realise.. actually, you cant even see it, but i've changed my blog name to "metsu" based on Kagrra,'s song. It's a beautiful song as alwyas.. <3
de wa...
THIS IS URUHA. (of Gazette)
AND THESE ARE HIS HOT SEXY LEGS.

Of course, i have more.. but there. XD And if i remember correctly, that man likes his fingers? o.O or something.. NO URUHA. YOUR LEGS. XD Yes, i' m a pervert, don't deny that you are not one!!! XD
Also.. i'll be cosplaying Bou next year, hopefully going down with Izumi to meet the tailor around dec.. ^^
bou looks like this:

And bou, gets hit on guys in Japan.. XD Bou is the most adorable j-rocker ^o^ (well... most adorable one dressed as a female.. <3)
After which I want to cosplay Aoi maybe? for Black moral (dude on the left with the guitar):

That's probably for 2006. But i have to save for the bou cosplay first.. ^_^ or maybe i won't do the aoi one.. o.O (why not ruki or uruha or reita or kai? o.O Aoi's hair loosk the easiest? XD I'M SO NOT DYING MY HAIR!!)
Where to get a nice blonde wig? T__T I do not want to bleach my hair.. T_T
Ok, i'm going over to LJ to flood the post now.. ^o^
Piko cheered for Iori at 11:38 AM