Thursday, November 17, 2005
[[Quiz~!]]
I stole this from izumi. XD got her hooked in doing memes~! XD Feel free to do this too. ^o^
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
- Nariko
- Jelly
- Geri
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
- Jellybean89
- nariko
- nariko_whee (the whee is there for... well, i was hyper, so just "wheeeeeeee!" XD)
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
- My brain... though sometimes it's not good to me.. T_T
- I guess i'm pretty open minded~! ^^
- my height? I mean, i want to grow taller, but i'm ok with my height. XD
THREE THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
- Wavy and curly hair X_X
- Weight
- Lazy-ness
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
- Chinese
- I'm kinda.. malaysian because my paternal grandpa is a malaysian.. my maternal side is a chinese. o_O How odd. XD
- I'm a hokkien~!!!!!!! BUt i do not speak a word of it.. XI understand cantonese though.. XD
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
- Creatures with too many legs.. T_T [eg. caterpillars T___T /)_(\ well, most insects >_> ]
- wigs T_T though i want one T_T
- a dark small room with many many dolls.. o.O
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
- Wallet
- Computer [INTERENT *O*]
- Handphone
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
- Shirt
- Pants
_ undies~!!!!!!!!!!! XD
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:(As of the moment..)
- Gazette
- Antique Cafe
- Rentrer En Soi (though.. i'm still trying to find more of their songs and info ^_^0~!)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:(3 Random fave songs from the artists above:)
-Gazette>>> Chigire
- Antique Cafe>>> Wagamama koushinkyouku
- Rentrer En Soi>> Vision of you
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
- Working ^o^
- Cosplaying
- Go out with more j-rock fans.. ^o^
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
- Security
- Fun
- Friendship? o_O well, you gotta start as friends right? XD
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:
- I like chicken/pork/eggs/potato
- I have a pet dog~!
- I'm a blonde ~pft. but if i cant get a wig for bou cosplay, maybe i'll be a blonde o_O~
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
- SEXY THIGHS! no.. i'm kidding.. ^_^0! Physical.... erm hair
- Face
- erm... eyes ^^
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
- Clean/pack my room neatly
- Eat live creatures.. o.O
- Get angry for very long o_O
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
- GO TO J-ROCK LIVES~!
- GO TO HONGKONG TO SHOP FOR CLOTHES/ACESSORIES
- SHOP WITH IZUMI CHAN~!
===========================================
Note to
Stella>>> Ah 23rd~! ^_^
Yi pTeng>> thank you for the info~! and hope to see you on the 23rd too!
Izumi>> shopping~! please study hard for 2mr's paper~!
Winnu, saruh etc>>> what time again? o_O? HP? o_O?
Curocarze>> STOP BUYING SO MANY THINGS~! hahaa and thank you for your help regarding the.. international..postal money order! woot! got that correct right? XD
Piko cheered for Iori at 6:50 PM