Saturday, November 19, 2005
[[TAGGED BY CUROCURO]]
So I'll do this.... it's from the vk_chain on LJ ^_^
5 Questions~
1. The size of all the music files on your computer
> 7.06GB and counting... ^_^0! I havne't tranfered songs from over over the place.. and i'm too lazy to count.. ^_^0~!
2. The song(s) you are listening to right now
> Kazoku - Itazura Yuugi
3. The most recent CD you bought
> I haven't bought any new CDs... so it's Gazette's Reila single (D)
4. 5 songs you always listen to or that have sentimental value to you
> Rentrer En Soi- Vision Of you
>Kagrra,- Metsu
>Kagrra, - Omoi
>12012- Aren't you dead yet?
>Gazette- waremichi
5. 5 people you will pass the baton to
>Izumi
>Yip Teng
>Stella
>Sarah
>Erm.. whoever esle who wants to do this~ XD
I WILL MISS U XIAO HAN~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL MISS EVERYBODY! T_TDID I MENTION IT'S 0 DEGRESS IN NEW YORK TODAY?! WTF, I'LL FREEZE!!!!!! T___T
Because i'm dead beat now, i'll post something that has been bothering me 2mr ^_^
Piko cheered for Iori at 12:08 AM