Sunday, December 18, 2005
[[awake at 5 in the morning]]
Not a big deal coz my dad woke up at 2am o_O *points at dad* jetlag XP
I woke up early because I slept at 9pm the last night... I do not suffer form jetlag~
Liek my dad, both my brothers suffer from it though. After i awoke, they woke up soon after, and they slept way later than me o_O
I hate my hair now. T_T
Because, it was all nice when i had it cut yesterday.. but then when i stupidly washed my hair again, it turned ultra frizzy.. T_T
So after i decided, waking up at 5am is good, i went to shower and put on this cream thing my aunt and cousin asked me to put to soften the hair blah di blah.
It worked... slightly.. So i have okay curvy wavy hair now.. I hate putting stuff other than shampoo onto my hair T_T
I soooo have to rebond again T_T
Did not highlight or dye my hair coz if i do o that, i cant reboind for another 3 mths or it would kill my nasty hair. T_T
I don't mind having pink highlights though o_O Yes PINK. I think i'm kinda okay with that colour now o_O
I WANT TO GO SHOPPING!!!!!! >_<
Hopefully meetin Izumi next week to go shopping... then Ryan so my younger bro knows him... hopefully gladys, pat yee, sarah, serra and eunice coz i need to give you stuff!!! and yip teng, stella and kuro too~
Then hopefully shan ling can accompany me to the post office since i have lots of stuff i need to send over... x_X Oh yes... cosplay... bou.. T_____________________T I'm not sure i have enough money T_T And if Stella can help me find a fan like the one he has, then i may be considering getting 2 of his outfits done ^_^ but i need a wig.. T_T I like one of Kanon's outfits too ^o^
oh yes, and i need a job T_______T
Evil mother wouldn't give me a fucking job because of her stupid policy. >____<
OH yes, i'm friends-locking my livejournal, so if you would like to read my LJ (Which is nothing much, unless u're a j-rock fan.. and interested when I'm grumbling about other stuff not posted here.. or kinda private, as in i don't want ppl in sch to know O_O gaspo gasp gasp XD ...) .. then.. go get an account.. XD
ending note: SARAH JANE~ HELPPPPPPPPP~
Piko cheered for Iori at 7:51 AM