Friday, December 30, 2005
[[BOOM. BOOM. BOOM]]
I feel....
tired. X_X
Went out with er jie today ^_^ It's so nice to see her again ^O^ Talked about stuff..
Oh and we had waffles <3 TEH LOVE. [but becoz of that. i spent $11 + x_X]
Didn't buy anything though.. just showed her around ^_^
I thought Jiro was leaving for aussie.. well, he still is, but i thought their band was looking for a replacement as i heard form shan. turned out not~! XD *waves jiro flag* I was so bummed at first that I couldn't meet him at teh j-rock fest.. or at least catch a glimpse of him! Thankfully tera said jiro will come back for gigs ^_^ XD can't wait to see them perform XD
Ahhhhhhhhhhh......................................................... BOOM.
I'm bored T_T
I hoep there will be something on tomorrow ^O^
Nariko wants to get HIGH on strawberry flavoured wine!!! XD only 6% alcohol content XD
Ending notes: THANK YOU ER JIE FOR THE CAP!!!!!! I love checkered stuff <3
EDIT!
Just received Pat yee's lovely card. She's uber thoughtful~! XD Miss sitting with her!!! Aw man i miss everybody!!!!! T_T I miss
lynne... "i want to tell you something" XD i miss
pat yee and her jokes, i miss
gladys' laughter and stories, i miss
julia staring and laughing at me after o_O , i miss
levees' nagging!, i miss
nicole's whackness!!! I miss
serra's shouts,
winny's lame-ness,
cindy's pouts,
janah's notebook and smug smile,
Sarah's laughter and crappy jokes in class,
eunice's cold jokes in class,
yun fang and
sherie's crazy-ness and mayhem XD ,
mei yee's blur look,
agnes' mean but cute comments,
Pat G's "jellllllly~,
ashikin and
izzah's noise and laughs,
amanda's lame-ness and slangs.....
T______T i miss everyone T_T
ALSO NARIKO IS SICK NOW T_T
Piko cheered for Iori at 6:52 PM