Monday, December 26, 2005
[[Gackt T_T]]
I'm really dissapointed in Toro. He could have creditted Gackt or whoever who wrote Vanilla.
http://sgcafe.com/showthread.php?t=24371&page=1&pp=30And i'm pissed too. >_<>_>
and the song sounds terrible! and toro is copying hyde T_T
and also.. they are going VK? wtf? O_O
Ah well...
Went to visit my paternal granny's.. erm.. i dunno what to call it... but it's the place where they cremate the deceased. I always feel sad when i go tehre. It's funny going to my aunt's later and not hearing her say "hey~ Merry Christmas! This is from mama *gives me a gift/hong bao etc* She's always delighted to see us. And when my bros played the xbox... it reminded me during chinese new year.... we did the same thing. the same games. the same rant of my elder brotehr going "you cheated!" to my cousin....
But my granny was there, in the kitchen, after she ordered pizza for us. It was really odd. T_T I miss her. T_T
===================
In other news, i bought Vampire Knight today! It's really awesome ^_^ I have no favourite character as of yet.. well except maybe the female lead ^_^ I can't wait for "my fair lady" and "vampire knight" vol 2 to be out! WHERE IS OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB VOL 3?!! Myyyyyyy haruuuuuuhiiiiiiii~ she's so cute, i love her so <333
I ALSO LOVE MY MUMU CHAN. <3
Or mui- sqee- mu. XD
Or Izumi Or zumi~!
Or Vivi
Or Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
But mumu chan is cute. *hugs mumu chan*
handed in my measurements to mumu chan today too. sorry for the wait mumu chan ^_^0~! i hope the dress turns out well. GOSH PLEASE TURN OUT WELL T_T
Also... i've been telling mumu i want a shoooooooop... an online shop or whatever... T___T
Ah... i want to go hongkong and drag mumu with me T________T but if I can go, i'll get something for mumu of coz~! and kuro.. and stella.. and well ,the list goes on doesn't it? ^_^ Porbably not buying so many things for ppl though. >_> just some. ^_^ After the release of my results then i shall think abt it ^_^0~!
THE POST OFFICE PPL KILLS ME T_T i hope i can retrieve my letter soon 2mr! >_<>_> so there. ^_^
Gotten tera someone to help with the graphics on his album. ^_^ it's DUN DUN DUN jason~! Yeah. ^_^
MUST...ORDER... SMTH... FROM.. THIRD.... STAGE.. SOON X_x
Thanks to Izumi for stopping me from purchasing a single ^_^
Think dresses... sou sou...
edit: NARIKO IS BROKE BECOZ SHE CANT FIND HER MONEY!!! either she hid it somewhere, or someone stole it >_<
Piko cheered for Iori at 8:43 PM