Saturday, December 31, 2005
[[The last day of 2005]]
and guess what was Nariko doing?
ROTTING AT HOME... that's what XD
Spent the early afternoon chatting with mizuki naechan and izumi chan.
We've deicided to go to mitwitch's at 12. Mizuki stays near me XD CHOA CHU KANG. FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SIMILAR INTERESTS STAY NEAR ME. ^O^
So I'm meeting him... (yes him, and yes naechan XD) at CCKMRT i think.. time, i do not know.. XD then 10.15 at City hall MRT to meet Izumi chan. Then we are going to tampines to meet ruizou chan. ^_^ I'm passing ruizou chan the money for the dress. then from there we are going to punggol. X_X
It would be a tiring journey T_T BUT Nariko is very thankful she has wonderful friends like Izumi chan and mizuki naechan. ^_^ DOMO~!!!!!!!!!! ^O^
Nariko's cousin is coming back soon too~!! KYA~!!!!!!! _____ knows GACKT!!!! WOOT. Now.. where's my autograph? >_< hahaha... kidding, but it would be awesome if gackt could write "to nariko... *sign*" T_____________T I hope if go to taiwan, i can meet _____, then dreams of meeting Gackt would be slighty higher XD Not that i'm gaga over Gackt, it's just that hey, i know a person, who knows a person who knows a person, who knows a person, who knows a person and so on.... who knows Gackt. ^O^ now how about meev. T__T
Ah~! Nariko has ordered the wirstband and choker from mitwitch~ ^O^ hurrah~! [I know, i've been spending T_T again. I CANT HELP IT. I ALWAYS WANTED IT. NOw, white or black? i just ordered the balck one neways.. i need socks T_T]
GLOMP PROBABLY EVERYONE IN COSFEST BLEACH COSPLAY GROUP I WILL.
I'm also getting worried about my cosplay T_T.
I've been looking at those Taiwan cosplayers... TEH LOVE.
How is their face so clean and white? T_T
must be the good makeup skills *O*
And like.. nemu is so..... quiet? Nariko likes to smile and stuff... with nemu in character, nariko must restrain herself X_x nariko shall bring a SIGNBOARD!! "I'm out of charatcer now. please close your eyes. ^^"
Camine, Lahoo and prob Shall is in stock now!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............
But i realised i have ZERO cash to pay even by monthly installments becoz nariko needs to pay for jappy classes and so on next year T_T
BUMMER.
Ah well... T____T *waves to D.O.T dolls* T_T
I shall find ways to make my rest of my last day of 2005 more.. happening? XD
GOSH NO.... WE ARE HAVING CHICKEN CURRY. >_>
Tata for now~
Piko cheered for Iori at 5:49 PM