Thursday, December 29, 2005
[[PSC tour!]]
Peace & Smile Carnival tour 2005 live DVD sale announcement:
「Peace &Smile Carnival tour 2005~笑顔でファッキュー~」 (egao de fuck you)
Artists: Gazette, kagrra,, alice nine, miyavi, and kra.
First press limitation: Bonus disc with backstage footage
Price: 5,250 yen
Currently the only way to order first press is through furikomi (bank transfer) in Japan. Must send transfer by Feb. 28 2006. Expected shipment of first press DVDs is in early April. Regular press sale details have not yet been decided.
Taken from:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/gazette_bbs/OMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG I WAAAAAAAAANNNNNNTTTTTT T_________T
i'm meeting the tailor sometime next week, and hoping i'm able to go to miwitch's house to check out her stock ^O^
going out tomorrow too. ^O^
Oh, shan, sarah and eunice came over today... we watched naruto.. .and 1 episode of bleach coz sarah jane fell asleep! gosh it's a nice anime >_> T_T shan was interested in bleach and cosplaying.. but she's going away T___T
I finished fruits basket 18 ystday.. what happened to "read slowly"? i have no idea.. .xD
I have no clue too as of which comm. i want to help out for the sec 1 camp... so i just told ms lee any comm. that needs help XD
I can't wait to go back to school to see my juniors T___T
Funny things that made Nariko smile widely:
Ryan and crabs on loose XDDDDDDDD wahahahaha
and Ryan's odd dream XD
Things that disturbed Nariko today:
Elder bro staring at me while i was sleeping.. (*was sleeeping in bro's room)... i hate that.. T_T i can't sleep when someone is staring at me.... then my elder bro threw a pillow at me X_x he was wide awake while i was sleeping like a pig XD He kept disturbing me time to time. >_< I WANT TO SLEEP!! *wails*
Things that elder bro threw at me/yougner bro/sarah jane (whoops sorry ^_^0~!):
Orange juice and "hello panda" biscuits XD
Piko cheered for Iori at 8:04 PM