Wednesday, December 21, 2005
[[Thank you Kuro!]]
Ah.. i've just read a few pages of "My fair lady" XD (i want to read it slooowly....)
So cute~!!! XD
I'm debating (with myself as usual XD) if I should get the chinese version, since it comes with the live reports T_T (maybe vol 2 ? O_o)
Thank you to Kuro for recommending! Though she said chinese mangas are better....but i really can't read T_T
Like when i was browsing that yahoo auctions hong kong site.. i was completely lost.. T__T
BUT OMG I WANT THOSE DRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_____T So cheap T_T But with shipping cost, i'm not entirely sure...
Chatted with Yip Teng~! As usual, she updated me about Gazette stuff XD The Singaporean Gazette cosplayers were like erm.. okay.. >_>
Shigai sama so kicks arse.
Thanks Yip teng for the list of stuff i can order from your friend.. but it's so ex T_T I shall heed Kuro's advice and order from third stage or something.. ^_^ Oh yes, and thanks for telling me what to get Rock and Read! I absolutely MUST go get it. since i missed areana37 special T_T Maybe i shall pay Stella a visit.. hopefully... paya lebar and orchard aren't exactly near T_T
Meeting Shan to shop for shoooooooesssss *steals kuro's shoes* XD
Then i would have to find my chinese and maths books for Ryan... X_x not that i really mind, but i have no idea where i placed my stuff T_T
Er jie is coming back sooooon XD
But my cousin is leaving tomorrow T____T I hope she will have a safe trip to and back! ^_^ I HOPE SHE REMEMBERS TO ASK IF _______ KNOWS GACKT! XD GOSH I WILL MISS HER SO MUCH!!! Like sisters, we do get on each other's nerves at times... but maybe it's more of me throwing a tantrum T_T i'm sorwie~ it's just that she sides my elder bro sometimes, and it gets me on my nerves T_T and when she tries to console me after i'm like "go away *goes to a corner and cries*"
*nods*
...
*nods*
==============
Very much addicted to Gazette, Kagrra, and An Cafe... Addicted as in, i keep playing their songs over and over again.. ^_^0~!
I hope I'm able to shop 2mr, coz i didnt shop today T_T but my cousin's busy., so oh well.. my internet is driving me crazy~! >_<
O hyes Ms Z was asking me about the YA thingy! YES! OF COURSE! Kya~! So excited! ^_^ Maybe i'll get to meet some j-rock fans too? o_O hahaha... i hope i do meet uber nice people there ^_^ I must go brush up my skills T_T She said the girls miss us... aw so sweet! ^_^
And what's this combined sec 1 orientation thingy huh?!! *GLARES AT ALVIN AND DWAYNE* You people so did not tell me >_> *chases*
so, that is all ^_^
Piko cheered for Iori at 7:06 PM