Tuesday, December 20, 2005
[[Uruha and glasses]]
Sorry for posting twice! ^_^0~!
[From Satan bitches BBS (please click link below!!):
........Recently I received a small shock that my eyesight has fallen to 0.2 in both eyes! I forget if it's the right or left, but what's more is that there is something like a 0.1 astigmatism in one of them as well...! Shock!!
For the first time I bought glasses and when I'm driving I am a glasses-kimi! (laugh) … Well it's good because I look a little smart in them (laugh)
For your information, at lives I wear contacts until backstage so I can see sharply, clearly, and properly! ☆♪]
this is the result of playing too much ps2 i pressume! XD urubon in glasses will be too cute XD he looks good with shades on too.. i can picture him in glasses now... XD Ruki in glasses that time was kidna odd, but ok... >_> XD
*sings LINDA LINDA LINDAAAAA* xD Uruha so can't sing... XD
POPO SAN ROCKS FOR TRANSLATING THEIR DIARY ENTRIES!!!!!!!!
Click here for her bbs>>>
http://www.livejournal.com/community/gazette_bbs/I WANT ROCK AND READ #05!!!!! 171 pages of Gazette!!!!!! (Does anyone know where to get that magazine in s'pore?! i want it so bad T_______T)
Click here to look at sample pictures dear popo san has posted!!! *o*
http://www.livejournal.com/community/gazette_bbs/26492.html#cutid1Uruha~!!!! Ruuuuuuukiiiiiii! Kai~!!!! Reita~!!!!!! ok, aoi just looks plain weird.. XD Sorry yip teng T_T but really.. T___T
Sorry for all the fangirling everyone has to endure when they read my blog.. T_T i'm sorry! T_T i'm just high now.. T_T it's uruha's fault. T_T
OH and i forgot to arrange a meeting with my cousin 2mr! like what time and such? D:
I want a debit card so i can purchase stuff online easier T_______T I shall think through my course of action carefully... >:3
My mum doesn't understand i need a job from her pronto.. i want a testimonial! T_T Tsk. But consumtion of chocolates has made me feel better...
and fat...
and full...
*burp*
XD pardon me~
In later news, my elder brother has fallen asleep on my bed D:
and i have to sleep where now? T_T where?!!! T_______________T
EDIT!!!
Ayabie is adorable~! Aoi sensei and Ken chan~! XD Do not oppose aoi sensei! XD
Ah... they make me smile too ^o^
Piko cheered for Iori at 10:20 PM