Friday, December 16, 2005
[[Whee~!]]
I'm back~! I was so happy, i had to restrain myself form springing up and shouting "YEAH! WOOO HOOO!!!" in the airplane.. but tehre was lil space to do that anyway.. so thank gosh XD
I'm having jet lag too~! XD (it's like 4am now? o_O)
Actually not really, coz i'm kinda sleepy now.. ZZZzzzz
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES~!
I was super touched... be it a sms, call or email~! THANK YOU~!
Super thanks to Sarah for singing and Eunice too~!
Thank you~!!!!!
from home made kazoku's "thank you"
Itsumo sasaete kureru hitotachi niHigorono omoi wo kometa rhapsody...Appreciation no kimochi wo todokeItsumo arigato, honto arigatoTatoe doko ni tatte kimi no sonzai niKansha shiteru yoTo all the people who have supported me..
This heartfelt rhapsody goes out to you
To send you my feelings of appreciation
Thank you...I really thank you
Wherever you may be,I'm grateful for you
Dear gosh, i missed everyone~! and i got pressies for most.. i guess.. 15 in total.. X_x
Gotta meet up to give them away XD
Like stella, yip teng, izumi and kuro...
Gothloli tea party anyone? XD
and yes of coz: Rah, eu, serra,woA, janah, niko, glad, pat yee... and other people whom now i can't really remember.. yes, i had a list of names and i ticked off their names, when i got them something.. ^_^0!
OVer all, the trip was fun.. too lazy to go into fdetials and stuff.. but i suddenly have roxy stuff o_O how odd... But yay anyway.
Didnt see any gothloli outfits or anything.. so that's a boohoo.. T_T
and i didnt see any bears.. well, at least they didnt attack me XDDD
Will up pix sooN~! XD
I NEED A JOB AND MONEY~~~~~~~~~~
and j-rock... (i need updates of gazette, miyavi, alice nine, kagrra,, an cafe, phantasmagoria and 12012 or any bands i'm listening to T_T)
i missed naruto.... xD Just read some though.. sai~!!! XD
gotta go get wrapping paper to wrap the stuff i got for people.. ^_^
to those whose birthdays were in the time i was away.. like li yan and serra, i'm sorry and happy belated birthday~!
Piko cheered for Iori at 4:23 AM