Thursday, December 22, 2005
[[ZeeK!!!!]]
BLOODY HELL.
THEY ARE BREAKING UP.
WTF.
Would bands please stop breakin up already?! T_T Kalen, ichigo69, jewelry... now ZeeK T_T
MY HEART ACHES!!! T_T I was just about to go on a ZeeK fansite hunt.. then this happens T_T I know it's like common for indie bands to break up.. but it's sad T_T
12012, danger☆gang, Kazoku, Luvie, girugamesh, and izabel varosa BETTER NOT BREAK UP! T_T
if 12012, girugamesh or danger☆gang breaks up. I'll feel even more sad T_T
Oh, went shopping today XD
Bought a blouse and a pair of shoes... the shoes were like 18.90? so i tot what the heck. XD I SHOULD HAVE BARGINED lower T___T but oh well...
#02-63~~
I WANT D.O.D'S D.OT DOLLS!!!!!!!! Shall is like the prettiest female doll ever! TEH LOVE!!!
Oh yeah, last night i had a loooooooooong chat with Stella. she's so cute.. she called me just to ask about Neo premium XD then we chatted nonstop 2 hrs.. my phone bill T_T so now, you can ONLY call me from 7am - 7pm. If not please reach my house number ^_^
I was actualyl tired and about to sleep, but it was so fun chatting with her, i was liek wide awake! XD Then euncie and Sarah tried calling me to conference.. no wonder i heard some funny tone while Stella was speaking XD
So after i hung up with Stella, I talked to Sarah and Eunice XD Euncie left first, then i talked to Rah until 4.38 am X_X
XD BUt it wa nice.. thank you Sarah for tearing for me.. first time! so touched! everyone esle was like "aww... poor thing.. aiyo.. poor girl." thank you sarah! Ah, i knew she understands... liek the time my granny passed away... or was about too.. what she said touched my heart ^_^ thank you dear! XD
Going for a free manicure on wednesday! thanks to shan ling! what an interesting bday gift xD And sorry to trouble your aunt T_T CAN'T WAIT TO EAT HOT PLATE FROM YOUR AUNT MAN!!! When i get the address, i shall advertise XD
that is all.
thanks for the great music ZeeK. may all the members do well in their future (hopefully musical) endeavours ^_^
Piko cheered for Iori at 8:21 PM