Monday, January 16, 2006
[[Bleach meet]]
Yesterday I woke up early to meet Ms Z to pass her the mp3 thumbdrive since i couldn't open anything T_T
Went to tampines to meet ruizou. she's nice~! her mum's nice~! her cta is kinda cute too o_O XDD Talked to her about cosplay, coloured contacts and stuff ^^ I shall get green-ish conatcts for Nemu ^^ and
purple or
red contacts for the devil costume ^^
From there we went to Ngee ann city takashimaya. Ate omu rice. Gosh... SO FULL T_T Didn't finish it as usual X_X Then we bought dango~! I bought soy sauce and red bean. ^^ Also bought snacks for people. (or mainly us >_>).
BUT!!! COLD DANGO IS NASTY. BLEH! i ate my soy sauce one half way and then threw away the red bean one and the rest of my soy sauce dango. T_T *waves bye to $3*
Oh and we tricked people into thinking our dangos were actually FISHBALLS. XDDDDD Some people believed us until they saw the red bean and was like "this is not chilli sauce isn't it" to haha chan. XDDDD Coz she told them hers was fishballs with chilli sauce XDD
Oh oh oh, I bought my taichou this
HELLO KITTY strawberry pocky XD (he wanted strawberry pocky.. so >_> XDDD) then mumu asked me to get
hello kitty sushi for him which i did~! XDDD There was a pikachu one too!! XDD which i gave to vogue_ace ^^ Gave half of my hello kitty sushi to haha who kinda went"bleah" after eating it... XD
My taichou now has nightmares about
hello kitty.. XDD hahaha GOMENASAI~! XDDDDD Next invasion would be
pikachu ^^ prepare yourself taichou~!!! ^O^ Gonna give him stuff if he's free during the ngee ann open house period XDD
pikaaaaaaaaaa XD
Didnt talk much to anyone at chibi's (OMG HER HOUSE= BIG *O*)... so yeah..
NEMU ACHIEVED BANKAI~!!!!! Even though she has no weapon,
I'M TELLING YOU, IT'S A STATE OF MENTALITY~!!! XDDD Hahaha.. nah.. I just helped mumu and haha to open this japanese drink.. of which you had to push the ball into the bottle.. o_O So i did it while the group was discussing... and it made an audible
POP~ XD BANKAI~! XDDD hahha... *is whacky*
Also Ichigo bullied me~!!! Of course, haha and mumu did... BUT ICHIGO~!!! >_< He was telling us about his ghost encounters T_T And then he said something about cats.. i know it's supposed to be scary... but I couldn't help it T_T (must be pervy talks with kiro and reading too much yaoi posts from nichol and haru T_T) But chibi was kinda perv-ish, so she caught the joke xD and told us what "censor censor" was in the forum... XDDD Poor ichigo, but hey! i relieved you of your nightmare!!! HA. Thank me~! xDD kidding~ XD
Oh the
fortune cookies ~! Izumi and I bought
fortune cookies from gaurdian.. they contain funny fortunes~!! XDDDD Mine had smth like "show more love/attention to the person beside you" (which was usgai and izumi.. but i'm showing love to mumu only XDD) Izumi had "take a break" as one of them XDD. ichigo's one was something about love~ XDDD Can't remember the rest XDD
My smart taichou took the
whole fortune cookie and ate it O_O Without taking out the strip of paper!!! O_O XDDDD OMG XDDDDDD Then he had to pull it out from his mouth XDD so cute~! XDDD not to mention very amusing XDD. shinobibleaaaahh, however, refused to take one! he thinks it has some yaoi thingys in them O_O no T_T riko isn't a big fan of yaoi.. XD
Izumi and I forgot to warn them about "the strip of paper in the fortune cookie is not for consumption" XDDDDDD it was written on the bag! haha..... poor YURI sama XDD
Went home and chatted with haha, mumu and taichou sama. XD so hilarious~! xDD *molests hana* XDDDD
It was an overall fun day... kinda... kiro didn't wake up that lazy bum >_< >_> X_x
Tomorrow's cca open hse for UGs... Hopefully we have more recurits.. gotta brush up on skills too T_T shall go shopping soon XDD I NEED MORE CLOTHES~!! >_<
black butteflies... XDDDDDD Zumi, mayuri taichou and I voted on it XDD WE ARE LEADING~!! XDDD Cosfest bleach team 2006: Black butterflies. XD whahahhaa
I also placed an order for a bou wig ^^
Transport fares for us now is adult fare. WTF T_T
Piko cheered for Iori at 2:54 PM