Sunday, January 08, 2006
[[HUR HUR HUR MISE~]]
I have decided to get the PSC tour dvd frm mise <333 and arena 37 and stuff <333
TEH LOVE.
HOpe i will not spend much with zumi and mizu 2mr X_x
I SHALL TRY TO CONTROL MYSELF.
CONTROL.*nods*
But gazette, Kagrra, , alice nine and miyavi are calling out to me!!!! T_T
Shall check on bunny eared stuff too ^^
Sorry to the people who were waiting to give me my birthday present today.. T_T i'm sorry i had to work T_T Come to think of it, i didn't receive any bday gifts tis year.. except my parents.. which was money of course! XDD haha oh well, i'm not complaining.. i was just thinking abt it.. so thank u the ppl who got me stuff ^^
I HOPE MY DAD GETS US A JOB T_T *waves dad flag*
I'm haivng paper cuts and bruises everywhere... nad it's not because i'm a tofu -__- I really think i'll do factory work which pays me $6.50/hr. Oh well ,it's the experience XD So thank you Zumi~! <3 my mumu chan ^O^. Shall work till friday maybe? But i have to go back to help my cca.. can't wait to see everyone ^^
OMG SOME ASS ACCUSSED THE BLEACH COSFEST 06 TEAM I'M IN If what he/she says is reasonbale, i'll shut up. BUT OMG. -____- >_<
Ok.. i'm done with that small rant ^^
DLQ rocks~! But poor pscyho le cemu T_T *has just watched beat shuffle thingy* Ok yuki is amusing <3 XD *waves unzu flag*
OK.. i'm bored blogging.. wanted to blog more.. but... heh.. *runs away* XD
Happy birthday janah~ <3
Piko cheered for Iori at 12:10 AM