Thursday, January 05, 2006
[[IZUMI IS SCARY]]
So... yesterday i went to mizuki's house.
I'm sorry i was the lastest everyone! T_T
We looked around his stuff.... XD Pretty cool movie posters ^^ and utterly cute makeup samples.. XD
Then we went back to my place for lunch ^^
Played halo 2 with them.
MY GOSH. IZUMI IS SCRAY WITH THE GHOST. The first round was liek a test run for all of us (since i forgot how to play too ^^0~!)
THE SECOND ROUND!! No time limit.... game stops with first perosn with 25 kills. It was the red base, blue base map...
DAMN IT. I didn't know she was so dangerous with the ghost... maybe i shouldn't have told her she could ramp ppl down with it >_> XD
SCARY SHIT MAN... Everytime she's on the ghost, i freakin freak out. T____T She will comen behind you.. T_T and when i was so close to the rocket launcher... she whamps me from behind.. LOUSY RADAR DIDNT WARN ME T_T ANother time i remembered, she was stationed in one of the caves.. and i thought, woot! free ghost~! THEN BAM. X_x "Jelly has been killed by Halo001" X_____X
Then mizuki was hiding in the base for a long period of time!! And i keep getting respawned out in the open where the scary one (Izumi) lurks!! x_____X I can't press the controls fast enough, so i can do the "kick the pilot off the ghost" trick T_T So i kept getting killed!! >_< So obviously, zumi won the round.. XD
Then the next round, i didn't want any ghosts in the map... but i'm not familliar with halo2, so i choose the one with ghosts X_x but this time, no more izumi flying... pheeeeew.... but the map was pretty big.. with losta levels.... so i kinda tyco won? haha.. becasue usually you'll be like "blur blur" looking aorund some level, and someone from the another level shoots you x_X Didn't get to use the snipper much though T_T I just rode around in the ghost XDD squishing mizuki most of the time.. XD His alien radar sucks.. so i can't blame him *pats*
Thanks for the fun guys~! ^O^ It was so much fun playing with you 2. Because if I play with my bro's friends once... they all ran away from me? because i threw plasma bombs like mad.. o_O XD (They were unlimited coz my ounger bro twitched the settings), when i play with my bros.. OMG I KEEP GETTING SNIPPED!! >_<>_> T_T When i play with my other friends, they aren't really that much into halo.. so thank u zumi zumi and mizu mizu~! ^O^
I shall brush my skills up again in cooperative play with yougner bro later ^^
I must remind myself MEASUREMENTS!!!!! AND SEND LETTERS! DAD'S ONE INCLUDED!!
But it's raining now.. T_T
OH~!!!!
HAPPY BRITHDAY MIKU SAMA~!
OTANJOUBI OMEDATO GOZAIMASU
SHENG RI KUAI LE~!
miku===> japan===> talks with Chi chan
Future plans of sharing an apartment with chi chan? XD
Depends on Elisa chan first ^O^
Love them both neways XD
I can't find a suitable envelope for elisa's stuff! >_< I have to buy one big pack then T_T
Shall solve the problem soon.. x_X
Oh, i rebonded my hair.. it looks flat now....hahaha.. XD
now, what color to highlight T_T
Piko cheered for Iori at 5:00 PM