Monday, January 23, 2006
[[POST]]
to show that yes, riko is indeed alive XDDDD
I WANT TO GO SHOPPING. AND GET A ROASTED PIGGY T_T
i shall venture out 2mr!! to get my roasted piggy ^O^ also, order mags ^^
going to zum zum's on tuesday <3
then wednesday to orchard ^^
then out with some of the cosplayers on friday~!
I LUB MY HAMTAROU HAHA CHAN. XDDDD she's so cute ^O^ Glad to have met her ^^
I LUB ZUM ZUM <3 thank you for the hard work! ^O^
I lub my taichou ^^ best taichou ever ^O^
I lub kai for agreeing to draw for me ^^ DOMO~!!
I lub syaoran who listens to my rants XDDD
WHOEVER DRAWS CUTE FANART OF MAYURI AND NEMU FOR ME, WILL GET FREE POCKY OF YOUR CHOICE!!
sou sou sou.
*nod nod*
I don't want to tell you what happened these few days XDD too lazy ^^0~!
BUt i'm having fun ^^ BUSY. but fun ^^
PLEASE VISIT EBIL STRAWBERRIES~!! i'll post the link when:
1. zum zum and i get a host T_T
2. i fix the LJ crap >_<
3. post more dresses
I need good naruto fanfiction! >_<
AND OMG DELF EL IS IN STOCK!!
GAWD. MY FIRST DOLL LOVE. T____________T
I WANNA CRY T_T
1000+ T____T
Wait for me T___T
sorry camine/shall/lahoo... el comes first T_T
riko will now drown herself in tears.
Piko cheered for Iori at 1:03 AM