Friday, February 03, 2006
[[Guides and NP]]
sooooooooooo..............
wednesday.
riko
went
back
to
AES.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG TERRIBLE!! T_T bad news + terrible marching T_T
but!! the YA uniform rocks because riko wasn't stopped by nasty security guards.. XDDDD
but one of the nice gaurds went something about sexy uniform *twitch* pervert T__T
oh oh oh.... i had to give my hello kitty choc to someone.
THAT'S THE LAST TIME I'M BABYING HER. >_<
Shall not be too nice T_T
i almost yelled out "MR CHIU!!!!!! OUR ENGLISH ASSIGNMENTS!!! GIMME!!"
XDDD
he's a maths teacher now?!
WTF.
xDDDD
shall ask next friday xDDD
Sooooooooooooooooo..........................
today.
NP OPEN HOUSE.
everyone was late neh... *glares*
made riko rush T_T
but whee... great to see some people ^O^
Turned off completely T_T COMPLETELY SARAH!!
LET'S GO TO SP T_T
WHY IS TP SO FAR?!!!!!!!!!!!!
T_________________T
ah.... also i was sad to hear that one of the assumptionites drowned? in sentosa... i think.. it was really shocking to hear that. I shall rmb to pray for him, his family and friends.
Thanks for keepin me updated sarah ^^
GAH I'M BORED AND LAZY. this is all ^_^
Piko cheered for Iori at 12:11 AM