Tuesday, March 14, 2006
[[4 days of camping hell]]
HQ screwed up the camp kit list (>_>)
i hope they let me off on thrusday.. so i can go pee in a cup xDD [medical checkup]
I rather NOT pee/shit in a cup...no thank you (T_T)
oh yes, thanks to taichou and alex today. (^-^) and happy birthday to julia~ (^O^)
finally chatted with Kenta again.
he wants to be a fashion designer in japan.
and he worn something close to gothloli before? xDD
whee.
and he was really nice to me about that day.
so thank you (^O^)
I LOVE KINOKUNIYA.
20% off for members!!
and fool's mate is coming out this friday!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I saved $10+ today! \(^O^)/
i also realise i have no money for GLB 20 (T_T)
12012 is in it (T_T)
omg... 12012 *paws*
and out of the blue, i bought KERA today.
yes i'm patheitc, it's my first KERA magazine...
it's not bad really! worth it!!!
i will start collecting it, perhaps... xDD
sent letters to Elisa and Ichiume chan.
i hope Elisa gets hers (>_<)
i would like to go to Chile please (*O*)
Maybe i'll get a KERA magazine for Elisa next time (^-^)
WHAT IF I DIE BECAUSE OF THE ENOURMOUS INTAKE OF FOOD?! (T_T)
Or the snobbish teachers (T_T)
why did i sign up for this again? (T_T)
i'm stuuuuuuuupid (T_T)
that is all~
Piko cheered for Iori at 12:34 AM