Thursday, March 23, 2006
[[boom boom boom]]
alicenine's nao diary entry from
here:
Good morning☆
Great, I overslept... (sweat)
I tried to play the game I borrowed from Shou-kun(●´┏_┓`●)
I didn't understand the boss character, since I did nothing than keep slashing my sword, I murdered 3000 people!! (cries)
I realized there is just one week before the FANclub live in Tokyo!!Can't wait, can't wait(●´┏_┓`●)
he is really cute (^O^)
based on a poll i've seen somewhere (@_@)...
most people prefer tora and least people like nao (T_T)
i've gotten myself a new email add and organised my favourite folder (X_X)
now to add people (X_X)
but i'm lazy.. (T_T)
and when i get my new line.. OMG. that would be worse (T_T)
oh, i woke up at 4pm today. Yay for replenished sleep! (^O^)
but i feel dizzy.... still dizzy now (@_@)
too much sleep is bad? XDDD
i also found my pile of magazines which i lent to Kenta on my elder brother's desk.
i thought he did an amazing feat by lugging them home! xDDD
I wonder if he's up to spending money on a kodona outfit (._.)
or designing one (*O*) heard he aced his fashion design class (^^)
I WANT TO PLAY THAT VAMPY GAME (T_T)
but the disc wouldn't freaking load in my computer (>_<)
nyaaaaa (T_T)
my mum has also agreed to pay my makeup expenses! (*O*)
whee go mum!!!
talking about my mum, she can be very weird and creepy (T_T)
yesterday, while walking to concourse at SP, i was feeling waaay sleepy and she was trying to get me to go to town after the enrollemnt [which we couldn't, anyway, in the end, since the darn thing ended so late! (@_@)]
mum: let's go get you lingerie!!!
me: huh?
mum: those cute ones!!!
me: huuuh? okay....
mum: yeah! but you can see it yourself and be happy! don't let other see ar.. now is not the time for you to let other people see your lingerie okay? *big smile as if she's talking to a 3 year old*
me: *stops walking* WHY AM I HAVING THIS CONVERSATION WITH YOU?!!!!
mum: hee hee...
me: MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (>_<) what's wrong with you?!!
GAWD. THAT CREEPED ME OUT.
(>_<) i almost asked her if she really did plant condoms around (>_>)
she can be so nice, but so very creepy at times (>_<)
i'm going to watch some random concert again.. (^^)
oh yes, i hope aikaryu gets better! it's really sad what happened to them (>_<) i was bored so i went to check out one of the Lj comms for them.. it almost made me cry to imagine it... weird, but... it's really sad (T_T) if that happened to any of the bands i like, (CHOI! TOUCH WOOD T_T) i would be in shock for a few days and then somehow break down or immerse myself into depression =/ i hope aikaryu fans would cheer up also...
Piko cheered for Iori at 10:14 PM