Wednesday, March 29, 2006
[[food cravings (x_X)]]
- toasted/heated up chocolate chip muffin
- egg macmuffin
- macD's hashbrowns
- ramen
- cheesecake
- durian puffs
- something cute looking! (´Д`)
I wish i was in japan with all the cute food! (´□`) and a nice keyboard so i can do kao ani's faster, and not find them (>_<) if you see an emoticon in a funny way, change ur language settings to "unicode" (^-^) then you can see the japanese words too, if any =/.
ah.. diet is probably down the drain again!! (>_<) I really want to eat tasty food soon, but my toothache forbids me to do so!! *wails* after my ulcer has healed, my teeth is... how would you say, coming out? (@_@) It's painful!! (x_X)
also, i've heard drinking milk helps make me sleepy ☆彡
so today i've drank about 2 cups of milk only... having a weak stomach, milk isn't too good for me (x_X) it probably seems to be working, but i'm afraid i can't get to sleep again (>_<;;
i miss reading translated ayabie entries (T_T) and gazette entries (T_T)
starhub is being unkind to me again (>_>)
It's annoying really~! (>_<)
Shan Ling has gotten her interent back up! ☆
i've chatted with her in the afternoon! It's her birthday, so i wished her and all!
I'll have to send her present over soon~! ☆
I'll be venturing into the open! To scout for the item that would suit her! With ryan as my companion!! -insert adventure music here- o(^-^)o
☆ HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAN LING!!! ☆
and also Sakura [naruto]~! (^O^)
i also can't wait for friday to come!! Shopping! ☆彡
i need to pick up my contacts soon (>_<) I also need coloured contacts (@_@)
Ah!! I would have to remember to get my piercings done (>_<)
the question is, how many (*o*)
Also, i think i've decided to order alicenine's album from third stage? Many thanks to kurokaze and janys for the information and advice! \(^O^)/
also, deepest apologises to my friends whom i've neglected (>___<)
I'm sorry for being insensitive about it! (>_<)
blame me!! blame me!!! (T_T)
really, i sincerely apologize! m(_ _)m
and thank you for pointing it out to me nicely!!
i wouldn't want any of my friendships with people die (>_<)
thank you for tolerating with me and such!! and your support always!!
i will try not to rant so much in future!!
I AM SORRY (>_<)
i seriously didn't realise (>_<)
i hope i'm able to sleep tonight (T_T)
Piko cheered for Iori at 3:13 AM