Wednesday, March 22, 2006
[[I'm not lazy anymore!!!]]
well not exactly...
but i'm determined to find my games!! and organise my gazette picture folder (>_<)
Gosh, it's in a TERRIBLE mess (>_<)
My kagrra, folder is organised though (^O^)
I'm missing just one album and i deleted the rest of my tracks (-_-)".
(T_T)
7 hours of sleep for 2 days isn't good (@_@)
this time i had 3 hours only.. the last before i had only 4 (x_X)
i slept everywhere!! While waiting for breakfast... while waiting for my mum, while standing.... (@_@)
oink oink oink.
just got home from banking and what not....
I HAVE A ATM CARD NOW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Now i can withdraw money (^O^) if the need arises (>_<).
facial was such a pain (>_<) but it was good (^^)
i had trouble with my contacts today, so i'm home.. going to go to SP later (x_x).
i want a job and i want phantasmagoria's photobook!!!
i also
want need to go shopping (T_T)
oh D'AIR IS DISBANDING.
WTF.
(._.) *sulks*
i realise my entries are getting dull (>_<)
yaplog or livedoor thingy? hmmm..
Piko cheered for Iori at 1:56 PM