Friday, April 14, 2006
[[super trio formation =D]]
RIKO!!!!
MAYO!!!!!!
HISA!!!!!
In order of early-ness.
xD
i slept at 5am last night/this morning. MY GAWD. I''ll never sleep in my elder bro's room again! It's just..creepy.. .and snores.. OMG /)_(
well all i can say is:
- i like milk tea (*O*)
- the thing i bought is... not very nice..
- OMU RICE IS EVIL PLEASE.
- Hisa chan is a cow... but a cute cow... (^O^)
- the doors at ngee ann city top level still work ok. (>_>) *glares at mayo*
- I jinx hisa's clock (T_T)
- as much as i love rain, raining today = no picnic spot at top level since it's wet (T_T) = ruined super trio formation = bad "reunion"
- I FAILED. (T_T)
I realise i miss hisa chan lots... hisa chan (T_T) My cow~! moooooooo~ xDDD
and i'm sorry to a couple of people whom i didn't like ask out and such.. like mr bleah,but i'm so not treating you, like... only in your dreams!! *ebil laugh*
can you say sushi?
yes?! WAHAHAHAA.
sushi is teh love~
I hope i get to visit izmui's doll soon too (T_T) gommen izmui ~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ELISA CHAN! I HEART YOU!
and sorry for spam curocarze~ xDDD
obvious lack of sleep has turned me nuts (o_o)
PHOTOS TMR PLZ. XDDD
Piko cheered for Iori at 10:39 PM