Thursday, May 11, 2006
[[i should shut up]]
I chatted with sam for like.. 4 hours at MacD.
D:
and i saw ying ying form my primary school!!! OMG she looks so different, i couldnt recognise her at all!!! Sorry m(_ _)m. she saw my friendster photos, so she could recognise me... i'm a bad friend?! D: But it was nice to see her again (^O^) yet.. akward.. (^^;;
Anyway, i had so much fun chatting with Sam, i lost track of time and came home at like.. 9.45pm? D: I'm really sorry to have not mentioned to go home because of the time (>_<)
I look forward to Streetfest!! (^^)
in other news, i better save up to get the MASK valentine box first (T_T) Sam already saved for her withering to death album? (T_T) But we want to buy togtehr or with someone, so... please wait for me! (T_T)
also, OMG TOMORROW'S ASS
ESSED SPEECH!! /)_(omg (T_T)
at least, sam gave me some heads up (^^) But.. OMG (T_T)
-insert OMG emoticon here-
Piko cheered for Iori at 12:37 AM