Friday, May 19, 2006
[[W.]]
I can't put this in a nicer way that expresses my upmost annoyance of the current and seemly complex situation:
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NP CARD AND BUS PASS.
I think it could be at SP. my bus pass that is.
how annoying, i
swear i would have shoved my wallet into that stupid counter boy's mouth. But i don't want his eeky smug saliva in my wallet, where my atm card is in.
why are counter boys stupid? [i can recall the mel student counter thing clearly.]
i learnt from dear nicholas guan, "whatever man dot dot dot *does hand signals*"
I blame myself for being stupid and not putting NP as my first choice. thank you for the countless punishments laid down on me to remind me again why i should have placed NP as my first choice.
bitchrantbitchrantbitchrantbitchrantbitchrantbitchrant
no school on thrusday! YESH. TEH AWESOME. =D
speech com grades were ok (^^) pretty glad about that~
I like sam's dog. I like char's dog too! most importantly, I LOVE my dog.
Piko cheered for Iori at 1:02 AM