Tuesday, June 27, 2006
[[Bored and very much awake]]
2nd post, because i've slept from 4pm - 12 midnight, i'm very much awake.
I've resorted to stalking as usual.
dear yura sama,
please post more pictures of yourself
and camwhore like zero san.
Gonna stalk other artises i've neglected tomorrow too.Ahhh~ I like "off" days.
I'm still lazy to find out how on earth you post your pictures on livedoor. Must i sign up to post pictures?!! is yaplog better? D:
Banzai for milk chooclate digestive biscuits o(^^)o It's many thanks to kazume for reminding about it's awesomeness =D
stuck listening to lead D: thanks to kura san. xD
Happy birthday mum~ (26/06)
Sorry i forgot to buy cake, it's terribably hot today. If i go out tmr, i'll get you something.
Better get my body clock right... gonna sleep soon (T_T)
I hate not being able to chat till late.
MY WRICOM PAPRA EX. IS A CONFIRMED FAIL. Since i didn't :
1. cite
2. refer to anything
SHIT. FUCK. %^$%$##@@!!!!!1111oneoneonetwotwo
Piko cheered for Iori at 3:00 AM