Sunday, June 25, 2006
[[Donations]]
OMG. Is it THAT hard for you to ask people for donations? Relatives? Family friends?!
DO YOU USE YOUR BRAIN? SERIOUSLY.
I wasn't even shouting, even mum knew, she just smirked when i said "what, i am not even hsouting or soclding you." Stop lying to yourself and making me sound like some big bad bitch.
Just coz you are the youngest of the family doesnt mean we have to baby you ALL the time. I'm tired of you acting all "I'M THE BABY. SAVE ME." You dont put in effort, i'm not buying. You are just lucky i pity your sorry behind and contributed and you didnt even thank me properly.
WAY TO GO.
And how dare you say grandma will just scold you? SHE LIKES U A WHOLE LOT LA, DIMWIT. Stop making grandma sound bad lah, i've asked her for $2 dontations all the time.
STUPID LIL SPOILT BRAT. am i the only one who doesnt like his behaviour in this family?
You shout at your elders, you leave your stuff everywhere, you bounce your stupid ball and hit the furniture, you complain and whine, you think you're such a genius, think you're always right...
grow up. you're in sec 1 for crying out loud.
I will forgive you now, coz i'm going to think of happy magical ponies. I just want to rant. (>_>) i tink PMS is getting to me. Days of tummy cramps is not good. (x_x)
Piko cheered for Iori at 6:10 PM