Tuesday, June 13, 2006
[[YES KOREA!!!!]]
*nyappy dance*
good match! Glad i was able to catch it! (^O^) I missed japan vs. aussie though.. and was lazy to check the repeats (^^;; besides i knew who won... so no fun ... =/
Aw man, i was so hyped up (>_>);; *embarrassed*
I wanted to eat chips and soda or cookies and milk the whole time.. but had to make do with gummies and... chocolate peanut thingy... :(
my hp alarm didnt ring! so i didnt wake up in time today (T_T) sorry kazu! (>____<)
and i slept
late early... was chatting.... made me smile coz someone said i'm "super cool" =D *mad ego boost* hahaha kidding.
BUT I'M NOT KOOL COZ ME NO
CONVERSE SNEAKERS TO WEAR WITH MY LAWLEE OUTFITS D:
mayu/ emiru outfit/picture findings = phail. D:
but i decided to update my a9 picutre folder.. it's so messy now.. like my gazette picture folder D:
i have yet to save the photobook scans of ichi ni and phantasmagoria too (x_x)
damn it, i want the ichi ni photobook! (>_<)
too many things i want = bad (>_<)
ZOO ON SATURDAY. YAY. I HEART MY KAZU
KI SAN *gives u cookies*. Shall go eat xiao long bao like miyavi desu with her soon =D and make crowns =D and fangirl =DDD [and i think char's thingy is on sat? no? I WILL FOLLOW YOU........ FOLLOW YOU WHEREVER YOU MAY GO....]
also interview on thrusday.. outline due thrus too and ezlink collection =/
BUT HIGH TEA FRIDAY. i'm so bringing my camera to snap photos of cute cakes <3 (if they have D:) but gotta control spending =X i decided i will nto go out to town D: unless nescessary! control! *determined*
Piko cheered for Iori at 11:03 PM