Friday, July 14, 2006
[[crazy.]]
It's been such a hectic week for me. I hate it.
i lost my cash card (TAT)
other then that.... hectic like maaaaaaaaad. i hope my essay gets a good grade.COME ON SHARPEEE. (T_T)
anyways socpsy was stupid and fun! "WHY ISNT THERE CHILLI IN THE HOUSE?!" lUCKIYL I DIDNT SKIP IT! ha. yay for attendance on silly subjects. =D
piccies up ahead!!

OMGOMGOMG. WITH MY K00l sama.

K00L SAMA AGAIN. converse shoes plz! =D

nemu, kaien and momooooooo

one of my favourite!!!! WITH TEH HOLLOW. I'm sorry i kept whacking you (._.);;

hello haru mama san! (^3^)
was out of costume and collasping at BK... BARLEY!
cosplay rant: SHIT PLZ. someone caught me smiling/laughing IN A PHOTO. omg (T_T) i phail!!! (>_<)
class pics:

^ being stupid =D

^ today.. being MORE stupid. =D
gawd char is srsly damn cute and crappy la. xDD;

YO.

^ omgomgomgomg it's my teen icon, chio bu babe, char~

noo!

luqman and i.
camwhorers.

^ Just before we left class! naughty mich decided she must camwhore too! xDD
Piko cheered for Iori at 11:37 PM