Wednesday, July 26, 2006
[[peace]]
Such a hectic 2 days please.
I wonder which idiot took my thumbdrive to do shit with it and tada, i have a fucking trojan in my pc as soon as i plugged it in.
I'm so throwing that thumbdrive away! BUt it's my nice new one ): But oh well..
so maybe i'm the bigger idiot for lending 123456 people and placed my whole computer at risk.
good job riko. (>_<)
Anyways, i've finished my crappy socpsy jounral, speech com consulation thingy is over [woot! so amazed by our efficency eh sarah? XD] , wri com too! [yes hui mei! no school next tuesday for us.. cept you have radio ):] and i have no ISSUES speech tmr (: Also IAC done! I'm just gonna present and thats it. PLease let me pass socpsy, issues and iac please. (T_T)
Went to chloe's house to finish the project with the members. HER HOUSE = BIG RABU PLEASE. Touched Cat too! xD So cute! Chloe's adorable, really. xD She got us to eat this chocolate mousee thingy. much rabu. good choice chloe ;) of course, throughout IAC, there is a lot of instances i wanted to just burry my head into my pillow and just turn off the world. BUt eventually, we got passed it (^^)b.
everything is ok for me now! YES!
my brilliant mother was so interested in MSN she watched me chat with like 5 other people or more. She went to tell jared "you very boring leh" when i left to go take something. Got a shock when i came back please. My mum is really.. "omg" seriously! I bet people wil lgo "why are u so rude!" when they talk to her! (@__@)
but my mum is great, i love her lots! Instead of me getting the new ipod, i decided, aiya, let my elder bro take it (^^). I dont think i deserve something so expensive yet =/ since i've been slacking. whoops.
Dad has been great and bought me $90 worth of 2 yrs antivirus ! D: yayness, now my com is protected like mad. srsly. (o_o) hope the virus they killed is the freaking trojan (>_<).
Gonna chill like mad tomorrow. I need a break. srsly.
Can't wait to go on a vacation. i want massage! I had to place another sticker thing on my back today >=(.
I need to lose weight too. omg.. loseeeeeeeee
bikari has smexy legs. 8D
let's go take DLS puris again, with individual shots! xD
Piko cheered for Iori at 3:26 AM