Tuesday, January 09, 2007
[[apple blues]]
OMG apple hates me seriously.
my ipod screws up a gazillion times.
my macbok pro ALSO screws up a few fucking times.
now my ipod video is the most screwed up thing besides my webgrap frameset.
i've followed all the stupid instructions and d/l 3-rd party softwares, but it refuses to work at all. (=_=);; now i cant play wow in peace or study marketing >=(
I'm refrained from throwing the darn thing on the floor, but i've abused my laptop once again =/ whoops. sorry *pats laptop*
many thanks to jared and hao for help today though seriously i can't do anything on DW. [where's the paddng thing (T_T) and what fixed frameset thing (TAT)/] i think it was an amusing process that jared witnessed though. I should have saved the conversation to amuse myself.
*groains* i want my fire totem please. MAN, GIVE ME TIME TO PLAY *&^%$#!!! >=(
and work stupid ipod video thing *glares*
the only good thing was i awoke to donuts for dinner today. good yummilicous donuts which you have to queue for like hours to get .. but still gooooood.
cant wait to get clips in my mac tmr :3
IF APPLE SCREWS UP ON ME, I'M SMASHING MY IPOD TO THE FLOOR. Ok maybe not, my i'll throw some apple related product though. GAWD, I WANNA KILL.. big bird things with my troll to vent anger >(
this is riko having random mood swings, signing off to smack her head on the marketing textbook.
Piko cheered for Iori at 1:39 AM