Tuesday, February 13, 2007
it's upseting that he couldn't do all the things he planned to do after CNY.
like travel to china, eat a good reunion meal this friday, relish in this wealth of shares he just earned the morning before.
like my dad said upteen times, life's so short, it can be gone in just a snap.
so do what you want to do in life before you're gone.
when i look back to the times i was with him, I think i could have cherished him better. When i see my chinese name which people teased me about constantly when younger, I actually am grateful and proud of it because I know he chose it for a reason.
It's sad that he had to go during this time, the time he looked forward too.
Don't tell me "when it's time, it's time."
I know that, but it still hurts damn it. I don't need to hear you say anything really. I just thank you for always being there for me, since i was young.
Few days ago, i was feeling depressed over what i have no idea, but now, i feel worse than before. *sigh* i hope you are with mama now and i'm sorry.
Piko cheered for Iori at 2:17 PM