Monday, February 26, 2007
[[Moviesss]]
Dad wanted to go watch a couple of movies today so as usual, I accompanied him cause i think it's lonely to watch a movie alone and it's fun to spend time with him as he has the most ineresting stories. one which shocked me speechless today. *sigh*
We watched Letters from Iwo Jima. Which was an emotional war story and was pretty good but not very like veryyyyy brilliant and fantastic but i enjoyed Ken watanabe's acting loadsss~ Nino also did a good job~ and so did the olympic dude. Not much action of course so i guess it would be disappointing for my lil brother. I CANNOT stand the row of fangirls behind me. I guess they were Nino fans, but OH MY GOODNESS. It was a sad part of the story and Nino had this... in my opinion akward sad face and they were laughing. Like WTF seriously. And then this gun part which if they actually paid attention to Ken watanabe, would know what it symbolises. I seriously wanted to throw my empty hotdog box at them. I mean i can understand fangirlism, but please be considerate to others and have some.... common sense =/. Anyways, it was a good show but i found it a tad draggy... still thumbs up for letters from iwo jima~!
I like watching movies like these with my dad cause he would tell me bits of war history here and there~
I found SHAZAAAA CDDDD for $10 too at sembawang's. It was the last copy though =/
I shall take a picture of it in future to show you my displeasure for the lack of a.o.i's face!
Anyways caught protege next which is nottt baaaadddd. It was a so-so for me cause i've seen better "undercover police in drug dealer situations" films out there. But i guess it was not bad for mediacorp's raintree pictures :3
After procrasinating for so lonnnnngggg... i have finally decided! and also i need to get the following :
1. Flower thing with leo
2. fishnet stockings
3. Hair Spray
4. White blouse
but the DN shoot is driving me a bit paranoid so i'm definately worried and getting the fishnet stockings first (@_@)
thank you everyone for your concern! I'm coughing less rapidly now! (^^)v
Piko cheered for Iori at 11:59 PM