Sunday, August 05, 2007
[[OHHO. SNEEZE]]
i'm feelig so much better now at dinner!
before that it was rudolph the red running nose reindeer and i had to pose for these people who were playing some game. why dont they understand the meaning of no, i am sick. then they went to drag this random "WA-LAWLEE" in the pic. wtf. =_t
anyways i'm glad i survived and manage to catch up with bleahhhh jiji.
opmg 8MONTHS LEH JIJI. I NO SEE U FOR 8MTHS!!!
thats why ivan mentioned we really went head on and bombarded each other with pettty bickerings and gossips ahahahah. 8MONTHS TO CATCH UP THATS WHY.
AYE CAN GIB U GATSBY =3=
my cosplay plans has doubled! DUNDUNDUN.
why? because i love my dad. i will forgive you for complaining about my cosplay choices coz I LOVE YOU BERRY MUCH =3= WHEEE HRUHRUHRURHURHRUHRUR FF AND TB HERE I COME 8DDD
also saw ariki chan ~ =3= yay! photoshoot pls.
and omg at YOUKNOWWHO team hahaha
on the topic of free hugs in singapore....
"janys- <3 -MY- Prince Tempura [I love my Jyui(L)] says: (1:34:58 AM)
but no i dont wanna give freehugs
janys- <3 -MY- Prince Tempura [I love my Jyui(L)] says: (1:35:00 AM)
what if kxxxxxx wants"
HAHAHAHAHHAJASHDJKASHD I LOVE MY LONGBOTTOM TOO.
take care all sick people !!!! esp longbottom and ron!
and happy birthday yisong~
Labels: =
Piko cheered for Iori at 1:38 AM