Monday, September 03, 2007
[[gone deviantarting.]]
many credits to wuwu xD
it's addictive *_*
i can't wait for EOY and yes my birthday =DD
coz that means BDAY MONEY! wheee!!!
I want to go to China and go to their studio shoots ;A;
......
I shall work on ze BOX!
Ahhh~ been watching many movies these days!
Caught: beethoven (HAH YES retro), hearty paws (ohmytian i cried on and on =A= the dog was so nice!), cinderella (sick.mad.woman. =A=), doll master (placing life sized dolls with weird hair in toilets while you poop = not cool) oh and ratatouille on the big screen on saturday
then the next day, watched "i'm a cyborg but thats ok" (uhh it was really UHH.. but i like yodelle girl =3= ) also pride and prejudice! it was good! I hate keira, but it was good!!! (*likes the sister, jane who was a bond girl as miranda frost 8DD*) Ahhhh i want to go back to the times of dancing and drinking!!! *_* (I'm over dwarf dance though hahaa) And yes i fell for the bad guy again =A=. zomg why. ): he looked like orlando in some angles !!! *O* and also i liked mr bingley x jane pairing *psycho*
ok i should stop.
Piko cheered for Iori at 4:44 PM