Wednesday, February 13, 2008
[[Apprecitating]]
today, after hearing a sad story, it reminded me about appreciating the people around me more. everyday i'm truly thankful, though not perfect,that my immediate family is alive and doing well. I also thank the Lord [not christian but i do pray ok :( ] for blessing me with great friends.
Those that share their laughter, tears, joys and sorrows with me. For listening to be whine about how horrible my day was and being tolerant of my ridiculous rants and actions. [COOKIE! COOKIE!!]
And today's share of stories, completely reminded me once more how fragile life is and, though said countless of times by various people, how cherishing your loved ones is important.
It honestly never occurred to me, what if my close friend / friend passed away. To me it was ridiculous, we are young and free!!! FREEE I SAYYY. but of course just one useless shithead could turn your life around in that split second.
I still can't say , oh i kinda understand how it feels. Because even thinking about it, doesn't compare to anything of the actual experience does it? =/
I am probably very lousy with birth dates, dates in general and important events. Ok, not probably, but i'm really bad at it. In any case, I hope all my friends know that seriously, I thank you for your friendship and being there when I need you guys. Especially to the certain few who I've been whining nonstop to. haha. No, this is not some "u is my best friend" primary school thing where we sign in your autograph books. I'm really being honest about it.
I have you guys all in my prayers at night (when i do pray.. i hardly pray now.. i dont know why =/). Especially when i do some self-reflection and think about the nice happy times I had with anyone really.
This is also why i have low tolerance with people who treat their friends/family.. well other people in general, like trash or tools to be used as and when you want to.
Sigh.
Studystudystudy.
For some odd reason or another, i keep thinking Tuesday is Wednesday and i've lesser time left to my impending doom :(
Piko cheered for Iori at 1:20 AM