Wednesday, February 13, 2008
[[uhhh]]
couldn't sleep really well at all last night, i had weirdest dreams too!
before sleep, I slightly terrorised mayo taichou. WHO IS IT ! ;A; who is it *Repeats*
and managed to wake dingdong pig up... did i mention daniel sounds completely like a monster when he is woken up? well, he does. It's scarier than me, like at least i manage to cough a bit and sound slightly awake when answering the phone! haha.
but that is probably the opposite when someone actually wakes me up face-to-face. I think I sound terrible and part of me would want to punch you for disturbing my sweet slumber haha.
I woke up at like 1pm though! before my alarm was to ring too. [WHAT?] but i fell back to sleep and eventually woke up at 3.30pm haha. ^^;;
I had weird dreams of owning various handheld consoles... and eating western food. wtf?
haha.
totally totally weirdzzzz.
someone should totally rape mihato nae in TAMNM.
because seriously. =A= RAPE TIME. NOW.
*cough*
i need to do a NEW nice and better shoot for my boys, but i can't find my cloth ;A;
iyadaaaaa...
Piko cheered for Iori at 4:42 PM