Thursday, April 10, 2008
[[anticipation]]
ahhh~
i'm so happy andrena would join in a new venture together with me! *3*
I hope we do well! And i hope my mum would finally give some support pls :(
I wouldn't mind 9384923 heads (: hur? [i can name like 10 different ones i would want hahaha.. or more *wiggles brows*]
Hahaha, well maybe in my dreams it would happen.
the reason why i'm blogging so much is:
1. boredom in the office
2. boredom at home (last fullhouse eps DNW! and WoW BC subscription has died on me =A=|)
3. i'm too eggcitied for new venture and blah to come!!
sometimes i think i'm asking too much, to do well in 9283912 diff things =//
i wish i was a robot ):
just program me to do well in everything hahaha!!
but alas, that's what makes us human, right?
i'm damn sad today,
i missed my dad's tide home by 7mins!!
I NEVER get a ride home i tell you,only once.
how sad is that :( BOO!!
=A=
and in my haste of annoyance of today's incident, i accidentally texted sam instead! hahaha sorry!!
AND FUCKING CONGRATS BLEAH JIJI. I LOVE YOU AND MRS BLEAHH MANYMANY!
I knew you were fucking hentai, what do you mean by "you doubt me?"
HAHAHAJDHAJSHDA. love you lots jiji =3=
in other news, lets all aim to not look like dory, unlike SOME PEOPLE.
who has an entire church disliking her.
HAHAHA
Piko cheered for Iori at 10:24 PM