Wednesday, April 09, 2008
[[LET'S DO IT!]]
i'm recently (today) very motivated.. which is weird really since i've been feeling kinda odd this past month.
my relationship with my parents is getting slightly better i suppose, so i'm hoping that everything will work out smoothly if i manage not to snap at my dad =///
I look forward to the future and to $$$ haha.
I really hope my boss sticks to her word and allow me to continue my work with her after interning. Would definitely love to help out and get paid while at it too! It's even better that the office is now near me, so I can drop in to discuss work and buy everyone food and blah!
In other emo news, i hope Kaya looks like the way i envision him to =//
and I swear tatsu is irritated that I havent packed ANY of their stuff into those clean cute boxes since like...3 weeks ago.. [i just dumped EVERYTHING into said "oh this is for my doll stuff" compartment ): whoops] and havent been spending time with the 2 of them and here I am, welcoming more brats into my life.... But then, Kaya entertains. So there, be entertained and feel no more boredom!! ^^v
Piko cheered for Iori at 12:57 AM