Friday, April 11, 2008
Kymmie says:
I mean, is it even possible to menopause again?
Kymmie says:
Usually once past menopause then no more period and mood swings what
[nariko] says:
errr i think so
[nariko] says:
coz it's PAUSE
[nariko] says:
not menoSTOP
[nariko] says:
rightright
Kymmie says:
Wah I want to slap your face [riko : I wanted to laugh out so very loud but couldnt :( ]
[nariko] says:
HAHAHAHA BUT REALLY
[nariko] says:
NO MEH
Kymmie says:
I honestly went -_______________-
Kymmie says:
And WTFFFFF
[nariko]says:
IT IS SO LOGICAL OK
I MAKE KYM'S LIFE INTERESTING.
'enuff said.
because today is I HAVE NOTHING MUCH TO DO day, i could chat with 92842 ppl whee and tell them nonsensical stuff
[nariko] says:
i hit my toe while running up the stairs to give smth to my boss ;A;
[dan] [- aka fragy -] says:
LOL!
[dan] [- aka fragy -] says:
u loser... but yet poor u... go rub pls
^ tmd. ppl injured still, "u loser" ... but then again i will too... D: i'm a bad influence :( ?
and really, like kym says, "you everyday got daiji"
becuase not only did i hit toe, my leg fell asleep and i had the weirdest stomach aches in the morning and afternoon.
I WILL NOT GO TO THE DOCTOR. ROAR.
edit:
[dan] [- aka fragy -] says:
almost everyday u like either sad, irritated or piss
[dan] [- aka fragy -] says:
relax abit
the truth! hahha.
Piko cheered for Iori at 5:57 PM