Sunday, April 13, 2008
[[WHEE!]]
I'm quite relieved that my father isn't looking at my credit card bill. haha.
I told him to just give me the bill and i'll pay for whatever I have to.
that also means,
whyyy hello there, dollmore =D
tomorrow I'll be shopping for some materials after work *3*
ok, so maybe it's still quite alright that we aren't moving yet...
I also found some pretty cool books at kino the other day, shall drag andrenna there one day and treat her to tea or something. To be able to put up ith my bro and me, must be stressful, so she kinda deserves it. haha.
Operation: BWHAHA has already been in step 1 and 1.5 (1.5 being it's not happening yet, but will be soon!)
Yay ^^v
I'm hoping Kaya's transformation will go on smoothly *determined look*
I will either do it before my lilbro's bday or after, because it would be weird for me if Kaya's birthday was like 2 days before or after my bro's =// i dont know, i'm a bit weird like that =//
Also i need to SERIOUSLY get off my lazy ass and start selling stuff, like costumes and other dollstuff, like that HZ wig (... where is it anyway ;A;) i totally do not want coz it's too short.. and stuff =//
also need to desperately stock up more clothes in preparation for Roka's arrival, which is killing me BECAUSE TMD. I MISSED THIS SALE WHICH WAS FUCKING CHEAP *wallows in depression*
in other news, i may or may not be relocating my ohsodead LJ, it will be filled with 9183918 doll stuff to save my normal and "not-really-sane" friends from my nonsensical rants that don't make sense to anyone outside of the hobby.
in other other news, YAY FOR SUJU LOVE WITH ERJIEEEE =3=
i wish you speedy recovery, your admission into uni and also that we can meet up soon!!!
Piko cheered for Iori at 9:48 PM