Saturday, May 24, 2008
あなたのために生きていいかな?
あなたを好きになっていいかな?
I wanna be your lover
All hell breaks lose when jin says this line: 心を解いて come to me, yeah
AHHH i misplaced a chinese checkers pawn because i was too busy going, "omg this is the part where he winks and stuff *3*
FINALLY placed a nightfall order for my boys, SGD 100 plus =A= but it think the limited outfit is worth it! It was made with a bit of h.naoto cloth!!
I'm a bit upset the fake empire top wasn't like the picture shown (version 2!), but i'll still buy it =/ I's hard to come by a cheap one anyway. I hope crimson makes more outfits!!
What was a "lets sleep at 1" was delayed 2-3 hours later because of much kame & jin fangirling and chinese checkers with andrena (:
I say, HAOSTER looks like TEPPEI!!! [It occurred to me few days back! thats why i foudn teppei a bit familiar]
Except hao is skinner and doesnt have a cute voice, and NO, i don't want to bring him home and feed him cookies haha but their features are pretty much alike. For that, he gets extra cookie/ pocky love from me ^^v.
cant wait for my boys' bodies to arrive and yes Kaya, i'm sending you out soon =A=||
Piko cheered for Iori at 12:48 PM