Tuesday, May 06, 2008
[[don't fit in a sentence]]
mum: I can't stop working! Maybe when I grow older I will do charity. I want to save the world.
me: ha? you and charity should not be in a sentence. Like the only way it appears in one, it would have the words "doesn't do" in between.
mum: ... Geri, which part of my sentence don't you understand? I want to save the world!
............
later
............
me: kym and i wanted to go help out at the orphanage last holiday but couldnt coz i had to go taiwan.
mum: D: lets all go next time!
me: err... no.
mum: why not!
me: you and kids = no. Okok, if you wanna help out, you can fetch kym and i there and donate money. Then, you have fulfilled your part.
mum: huh... really ar..
my mum.
world saver.
me: you and chinese don't go together. Unless it has "should never speak" in between.
dan: thanks, you are so encouraging.
me: heh.
daniel.
chinese is lost with him.
i hope everything will go smoothly....
=/
もういっそ罵ってよ
泣くことも出来ない位に
受けとめたりしないで
だってその手は冷たい
Piko cheered for Iori at 3:22 PM